Study Buddy Mitts Thumbhole – Row 3
In section 2 of the pattern you work 3 rows to create the thumbhole. On this page I provide photo tutorials of the different techniques used in Row 3 of this section.
1. Work to 1 stitch before first marker.
2. Work a “kfb” into next stitch and then remove marker.
3. Work “sl1 pwise wyib” as follows: insert right needle into next stitch on left needle as if to purl & slide it onto the right needle.
4. Then insert left needle into 2nd-stitch-in on the right needle.
5. …And lift it up and over the last stitch and off the right needle.
6. You’ll then knit to marker, remove marker. k2tog as follows: insert right needle into next 2 stitches & knit them together.