Finished Bust Circumference: 40¾ (50, 59, 68¼)”
How to Pick your Size: This garment has an oversized fit and is intended to be worn with 9” to 15” of positive ease; for a more sweater-like fit, choose a size with less ease. Shown in size 50″.
Yarn/Yardage:Manos del Uruguay SILK BLEND (70% extrafine merino wool, 30% silk; approx. 150 yds/50 g): 6 (8, 9, 11) sks. Shown in 300X Topaz
Needles & Supplies:
- Two US 6/4mm 32” circular needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- US 5/3.75mm 16” circular needle
- Stitch markers
- Scrap yarn
- Tapestry needle
- The lower body begins with back and front split hems worked separately in rows.
- The hems are joined for working the lower body in the round to the underarms.
- The upper back and front are worked separately in rows, using short rows to shape the shoulders which are then joined with a three needle bind-off.
Photos modeled by Lizzie Steiner, Photographed by Sarah Chapman