Finished Bust Circumference: 32 (35.5, 38.5, 42, 44.5) (49, 52, 55.5, 59)”
How to Pick your Size: Choose a size that is approx 2-4”/5-10 cm larger than your actual bust measurement.
Shown in size 35.5″.
Yarn/Yardage: Manos del Uruguay SERENA (60% baby alpaca, 40% pima cotton; approx. 170 yds/50 g): 4 (4, 5, 5, 5) (6, 6, 6, 7) sks of Color 1, and 4 (4, 5, 5, 5) (6, 6, 6, 7) sks of Color 2. Shown in S2214 Biscotti (Color 1) and S2133 Seashell (Color 2)
[Sport-weight yarn double-stranded to get worsted-weight yarn gauge]
Needles & Supplies:
- US 7/4.5mm 32” circular needle and double-pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- US 6/4mm 32” circular needle and double-pointed needles
- Stitch markers
- Stitch holders or waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
- This project is worked with one strand of each color held together throughout.
- This button-less cardigan is worked in one piece in from the top down.
- After completing the raglan yoke, the stitches are divided for working the lower body in rows to the lower edge, and the sleeves in the round down to the cuffs.
- When working the sleeves in the round, you may use the longer circular needles and the magic loop technique instead of double-pointed needles.
Photos modeled by Lizzie Steiner, Photographed by Sarah Chapman