Yarn: Approx 210 yds of DK-weight yarn, shown in Lucia DK by Dirty Water Dyeworks (75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon; 100g = 246 yds), 1 skein, shown in Vermont.
Gauge: 20 sts & 40 rnds = 4”/10 cm in st pattern*.
*Achieving stitch gauge is more important than row gauge. Exact gauge is not critical but it will affect your finished measurement and yarn usage.
Needles & Other Supplies:
- US 6/4 mm 24”/60 cm circ, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- US 5/3.75 mm 16”/40 cm circ, or 1 needle size smaller than that used to get gauge.
- Stitch marker.
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends.
Finished Measurements (after blocking):
- Circumference: 22.5”/57 cm
- Height from top to front hem: 7.5”/19 cm