Yarn: Bulky weight yarn, shown in Dash by Berroco (92% wool, 8% nylon; 100g = 230 yds). Quantities listed below:
- Color A: approx 145 yds, shown in color #3822 Adirondack, 1 ball.
- Color B: approx 225 yds, shown in color #3824 Berkshire, 1 ball.
Note: when worn, color A will be the one closest to your neck.
Gauge: 12 sts & 23 rows = 4”/10 cm in St st after blocking
*Exact gauge is not critical but it will affect your finished measurement and yarn usage.*
Needles & Other Supplies:
- US 13/9 mm 32”/80 cm circ, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- 2 stitch markers.
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends.
Finished Measurements (after blocking):
- Center Depth: approx 22”/56 cm
- Top Length: approx 46”/117 cm