On this page you’ll find the knitting help services I offer. If you’re not sure which of these services you might need, feel free to send me a message about the type of help you are looking for and we’ll figure out together what the best option will be!
Basic Customer Support
- As part of purchasing any of my patterns you receive complimentary basic pattern support via email.
- The types of support this typically covers is: general pattern clarification, questions regarding picking a size or yarn suggestions, (just as a few examples)
- As part of this basic level, I provide lots of YouTube instructional videos on my YouTube channel.
- This level is for receiving support that goes above and beyond the basic level, especially helpful if you want to make customized adjustments to any of my patterns.
- The types of support this typically covers is customizing pattern instructions for a different size, different body shaping or adjusting for a different gauge.
- Not all customizations are possible, but I will confirm when you send a request.
Cost: $15+, depending on extent of customization (I’ll provide exact cost after I have reviewed your request). Payment can be made via PayPal or Venmo.
- This level is for receiving a one-on-one technique demo from me over a personal Zoom session.
- It can also work if you are looking for trouble shooting help on your project
- This is a great option if you want more one-on-one type of support and to be able to watch a demonstration “live” and ask questions in real-time.
- Time frame ranges depending on request.
Cost: $50+, depending on type of lesson/help needed (I’ll provide exact cost after I have reviewed your request. Payment can be made via PayPal or Venmo.